Canceling Your Account
Your account with KreativeBirds can be canceled at any time for a prorated refund. To cancel your account, you can do so by selecting your product and submitting a cancel request or you may contact KreativeBirds by opening a ticket to request a cancellation. However, before you contact us, please ensure the following:
- You know the first and last name used to register your KreativeBirds account.
- The current email address listed in the profile section of your account.
If you've forgotten your password, just click "Forgot Password" on the login screen, and we'll send you an email with a link so you can update it. After contacting us, you'll be sent an email to confirm your cancellation request, please:
- Confirm that you have all necessary backups of your emails, files, and databases, and that the Billing Department can proceed with canceling and deleting all emails, files, and databases associated with your account from our servers.
- Confirm that you understand DNS Zone changes will no longer be available, and to receive those services you will need to point your name servers to another provider or renew your hosting.
- Confirm that you understand canceling your hosting account will delete all websites and website files for all domains on your account.
- Confirm your first and last name.
- Specify the desired renewal settings for the domain names you have registered with us. Please note that Auto-Renew is the default setting for all domains on your account, and that domain registrations and web hosting are separate products.
- Specify the renewal settings for any applicable addon products.
- Specify your reason for leaving, and a brief comment about your selection.
Refund By Credit Card
KreativeBirds processes all refunds on or by the next business day after the hosting account has been canceled. It is then up to your financial institution to process the refund and return it to you. It can take up to 10 business days for the refund to show in your account. If it has been more than 10 business days and you still have not received your refund, please contact your financial institution as they may have the funds on hold for you.
KreativeBirds is required to send all refunds to the financial account the funds were charged from. In the event that you have closed a credit card or other financial account, we are still required to make an attempt to refund that account. When the financial institution receives the funds, it will be up to them to decide what to do with the funds. Generally, they will do one of the following:
- If you still have an account with them but have a new credit card number, they will forward the refund to your open account.
- They will place a hold on the funds and wait for you to contact them about processing the refund.
- They will reject the refund and return the funds to KreativeBirds, at which point we will issue a refund by check or KreativeBirds gift card.
Refunds issued by check will be mailed to the contact address we have on file. Please make sure the address is up to date. Also note that refunds issued by check may take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
Refund by PayPal
Refunds issued via PayPal will be issued to the PayPal account used to make the purchase and usually arrive within 24 hours.